Helping You Find Inner Peace
- If you can start the day without caffeine;
- If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains;
- If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles;
- If you can eat food that sustains you every day and be grateful for it;
- If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you much time;
- If you can take criticism and blame without resentment;
- If you can conquer tension without medical help;
- If you can relax without liquor;
- If you can sleep without the aid of drugs….
You are definitely on the path to where you are free!
Too many times in our lives we search for answers in artificial substances, when we really need to be looking at who we are and what we have to offer others and ourselves.
Recently I spoke to a gentleman who shared about a lady who was afraid of public speaking. She was very clever and had a lot of valuable information to impart to others, but she was so self-conscious regarding what she perceived as her identity, not only was she was unable speak in public, she could not even market her own business in any forum.
What had driven her to this point? Why was she so afraid to put herself out there?
The ‘little girl’ in her was afraid to take a chance because as a small child she was ridiculed for something she did. So she grew up, thinking I am not worthy, I have nothing to offer. She became a prisoner of her own mind.
Her answer though was to eat until she was obese. Her mind told her she was nothing, so her body followed suit. She was not free.
Once she realised that she was a captive to her own mind and that she was allowing an outside influence to try and give her ‘inner peace’ she was able to start on the path to healing.
Does any of this sound familiar to you? Are you being held back from finding freedom because of demons in your past? Do you use a crutch to help you cope with who you think you are?
Do you allow that little voice to have control over you? Are you afraid of doing something because of what others say?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Kinesiology can help you.
Here at Empowering theProduct Kinesiology we are in the business of helping you to find that inner peace. Let us help you to put the past where it belongs – so you can be free!
Have an empowered day
Yours in Health